The Australian Government annually publishes a Consolidated Skilled Occupation List (CSOL) and Skilled Occupation List (SOL) relating to skilled visas. It is a hurdle requirement that applicants for skilled visas meet the definition of an occupation on either the CSOL or SOL.
Updates to the CSOL
The CSOL relates to the following visa types:
- Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186) visa;
- Training and Research (subclass 402) visa; and
- Temporary Work (Skilled) (subclass 457) visa.
Updates to the SOL
The SOL relates to the following visa types:
- Skilled Independent (subclass 189) visa;
- Skilled Nominated (subclass 190) visa;
- Temporary Graduate (subclass 485); and
- Skilled Regional (Provisional) (subclass 489).
Occupations added to the SOL:
- 251912 Orthotist or Prosthetist; and
- 252711 Audiologists.
Occupations removed from SOL:
- 233611 Mining Engineers (excluding Petroleum);
- 233612 Petroleum Engineers;
- 234912 Metallurgists ;
- 251311 Environmental Health Officers;
- 251312 Occupational Health & Safety Advisers;
- 411211 Dental Hygienists;
- 411212 Dental Prosthetists;
- 411213 Dental Technicians; and
- 411213 Dental Therapists.
For advice regarding Australian skilled visas, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for Australian immigration assistance.
The information on this website is intended only to provide a summary and general overview on relevant matters. It is not intended to be comprehensive nor does it constitute legal advice. You are advised to seek legal or other professional advice before acting or relying on any of the content contained in this website.