As an Australian immigration law firm, we provide high level advice and visa services to individuals looking to immigrate to Australia.
We assist clients with the following visa streams:
- Temporary work visas including subclass 457 visas and Training and Research visas;
- Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) subclass 186 visas;
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) subclass 187 visas;
- Independent Skilled subclass 189 visas;
- State sponsored Skilled subclass 190 and subclass 489 visas;
- Business skills visas;
- Training and Research visas; and
- Family migration including Partner visas, Parent visas and Child visas.
We value every client and provide a thorough assessment of your situation to ensure that we create the best visa strategy to suit your situation, taking into account timing, cost and purpose. We keep you updated on all developments in your case from our initial assessment to the processing of your visa application by the Department of Immigration.